Friday, August 22, 2008

May God Bless YoU!


After I got off work, I went by my friend's home to pick up my bike.  He is such a gentleman.  I was so pleased with his heart for doing things just for me and for no reason.  He may done some small things but they meant a great deal to me.  I am not use to people being that nice to me without wanting something in return.  I asked him, "how much" and he replied with a look as if I am crazy for asking.  I was so impressed.  This was usually something I would have done for someone.  So after all that I couldn't help but think about his kind act all day and night.  Even when I was at the emergency room all night, I was satisfied with my thoughts of him.  He is so dear and special to me.  I make it a point to tell him every chance I get because we never know when we will depart this earthly place.  So this blog is dedicated to my dear friend who is very handsome, nice, supportive, gentle, adventurous, loving and a much more type of guy.  Thanks for all you do.  May God Bless you abundantly!!!!!!!

Cheryl

No comments: