Monday, August 18, 2008

What in world is wrong with the women today?..............


What in world is wrong with the women today?

I was on my way to work when I saw a young girl wearing a hooker outfit.  Yet to her, it was probably an outfit that was "in style".  Her outfit and many others leave nothing to the imagination.  Aretha Franklin says it best….R….E….S….P….E…..C…T……WHERE IS IT?
If you let a man have ALL of your treasures in the trunk you show a sign of being "easy.'  Doing that will get no where if you trying to find a husband.  Let that man wonder…….trust me! He will wait if he truly is into wanting to know and learn the real you. 
Dressing to show you're a*^ shows you have no class.  Dress appropriate!  Show yourself some respect!  God didn't bless you to flash your body to  the world.  Trust me some of you look like hoochies dressed all nasty.  It ain't cute.  Mothers dressing nasty trying to attract a man in the church.  Next thing you know, you'll be shouting seductively trying to get any man's attention.  STOP IT LADIES!  My father is not pleased and neither am I.  I feel bad for our daughters and what examples they have been set for them.    
We do not belong to ourselves!  Look it up people. 1 Cor. 6:19-20.
1 Cor. 6:19-20
19 Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own?
20 For you have been bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body.
The Christian must ask, "will this be harmful to my body?" If the answer is yes.......it is wrong. The Christian must ask, "can I glorify God by this action?" If the answer is no.....it is wrong.
You are inviting trouble into your life.  Meaning, why would I advertise my nice big screen hdtv, leave my door unlock, inviting robbers to rob me blind. 
Think about it!
I just felt the need to say it. 
Forealdohhttp://x.myspace.com/images/blog/smileys/thankful.gif

No comments: