Thursday, January 29, 2009

gOOD iS gOOD aLL tHE tIME!

It has been a hectic few weeks for me and my son.  Now that he is home, its the mental part of being gutted like a fish that has his mind messed up.  I see the depression sitting upon shoulders.  I prayed harder for his healing mentally and physically.  Then God revealed to me that all that my child has been going through in the last few months, have been a spiritual battle long before a mental or physical battle.  They just enhanced the feelings that were already inside.   My son and I talked and I let him be the little boy I
raised for a moment.  I allowed him to cry it out, shout it out, talk it out just as long as it was out of him.  Then I shared with him the scriptures on depressions and what God wanted him to do for himself.  I told him God has a calling on his life and he needs to complete it.  I can' t make him do nothing but as a Christian and a mother, it is my duty to follow God.  I left my son to think about the blessings that has been bestowed upon his life.  When I went back into his room, he was looking totally different.  I knew in my heart he reached out to God and just like that my son was finally home!

Never throw in the towel no matter how hard it is.  Single mothers hold on with all your might when raising a young man.  If the father is absent expect some issue to rise.  I  learned that the attitude, disrespect etc that comes from a child is not you.  It is the built up of not being able to release it to whom it belong.  God knows.  Hold on and don't let go.
Be Bless.

Forealdoh!

No comments: