Thursday, January 29, 2009

Update On My Son

Things with William is not good at the moment.  Doctors have no clue what is wrong with him except that fluid keeps rising around the heart and that he now have a thickening between the sac and the heart.  So the surgery that was to take place yesterday is now taking place today with a whole new surgical procedure than previous planned.  He will have tubes in him for a few days to keep the fluid drained, a biopsy on the sac and Infectious disease control will come and examine things from there.  We are hoping they will be able to tell us why and how this happen.  All tests the doctors has ran has been negative so they are puzzled.  They also told me that William is a rare case and the youngest for this type situation.  He is in need for a lot of prayers.  I thank you for those prayers.  I gotta go but I will keep in touch with you.

No comments: