Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Blood of Jesus

Alright.........now I am on this straight and narrow path.  Trying to walk in the Christian faith.  Haven't opened the doors of the church, yet my body is trying to think outside of me.  I am surrounded by good looking men, one in particular that stands out above of the rest, provides much desire to sing "We Fall Down but we get up...".  My mind is telling me to Wait On GOD yet my body is saying Rock Me Tonight.  What is one to do? 

Well that is a great question..........I have prayed, rode my motorcycle hard, read my bible, prayed, talked with my girls, prayed harder, sleep, eat, work, rode, PRAYED and PRAYED until God sent me a "Do Not Disturb" sign down from heaven. 

For real tho, it's hard being on the straight and the narrow.  Everyone is coming out the woods to tell me how much I am this and that, folks who never thought about getting with me is laying it on thick. 

Ain't it funny!  I was so use to gettin it on the regular when I was married that now I ain't gettin it at all. (Yeah I know that sentence was ebonics but.....WHATEVA!)  NOT BECAUSE I CAN'T  but because God is the head of my life http://x.myspace.com/images/blog/smileys/naughty.gifand I know he has more in store for me because I am holding out for that special someone. 

The first time around, I done it all wrong.....this time...will be done right.  The man who gets my mind, body, and can become a part of my soul will be a happy man.  I know my worth and my value!  I don't nor won't take kindly to any man using me.  Whatever I am lacking in the world, baby I am rich in my after life.  So there is nothing any man can say that will let the lock on the doors of the church come unlock. 

Now with all that said, a sistah is still human and still have to fight the devil everyday because of this thing called temptation.    In
Matthew 26:41
"Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the body is weak."  The key word here is the body is weak.  THE BLOOD OF JESUS do I ever know it to be true. I am trying in all my might to be strong.  That is why it is great to have a strong foundation.  IF not in family surround yourself with someone who has that such as a close friend.  Christian Friend!  That particular guy I mentioned before, he is a wonderful man to me.  I mentioned this to him and he backed off and we are still cool with one another.  I have mad respect for him for respecting me.  Not that I don't mind or don't want to be with him, I just want to see where God is going with this.  If something comes from it...Great!  If not Great because I will still have gained a wonderful friend.  It is so good to grow and gain more wisdom.  It is that same wisdom coming from
2 Chronicles 1:12 NIV
therefore wisdom and knowledge will be given to you. And I will also give you wealth, riches and honor, such as no king who was before you ever had and none after you will have."
So my friends online who pray and seek out to God, keep me in your prayers as I do the thang!  Be Bless and oh thanks for all the emails on the blog topics.  Keep writing back, its encouraging!

Cheryl aka Forealdoh

No comments: