Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I'm Just Saying (Season of Giving) HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

I'm Just Saying! (Season of Giving)

This is the season to be giving.  
Giving love to those who suffer from never knowing it and to those who can't get enough.  
Giving peace in the midst of a storm or drama.  
Giving secuirty to those who depend it such as our children or elderly sick parents.  
Giving time to the many shelters who are trying to make a difference in someones life this holiday season.  
Giving someone life after a loved one moves on.  
Giving joy where there is pain and giving hope when there is doubt.  Perhaps the greater gift of giving is giving back to God.  The very God who gave His only begotten son just for our sins.  
Give time to a local church or your church by setting up Christmas baskets for the needy.  
Give more than your tithes and offering and watch God move a mountain for you.  
Give more time to a committee within the church.  
Give your kids the best gift by telling them and being example of what Jesus Christ is!  
Give new toys to the children who is fighting cancer in a hospital.  Give a parent time to themselves caring for a sick child just by visiting a hospital with a animal.  (I am not talking about or to the sexual child predators.  I got something SPECIAL to give you!!!!)  I was trying to be nice but thought I had to put that in there, don't want no misunderstandings!!!!

Last but not least....Give someone a chance to see the God in you!  I'm Just Saying!  I pray your Christmas is a wonderful, blessed day!


Sincerely,
Website Sign

No comments: