Wednesday, August 20, 2008

God's Creation


Have you ever just taken the time to enjoy outdoors?  There is creativity all around us and we never stop to take time and look.  I was riding my motorcycle last night until 2:45 just basking in God's creation. From the moon, streets, lights, stars, people, vehicles, buildings you name it.  Can you imagine how things will be in the near future, would we live like the movie title, "The Fifth Element"?  I had all sorts of thoughts running through my head.  As me and my friends rode I couldn't help but be grateful of my blessings.  Five years ago I could barely walk.  Doctors was ready to through me away in the "disable" pile.  I fought back but I knew within that God created something inside me that was not meant to be thrown away on some illness.  So I thought different, prepared my mind differently and yes I prayed differently.  For others, For my enemies, church family and myself.  I begin to notice the creation in me and the uniqueness God purposely put in me!  WOW!  Isn't God good!!!  So I rode around just praising him along the ride.  So when the cars that had pulled out in front of us on three different occasions, I PRAISED HIM.  When one of us dropped the bike on the hill, I PRAISED HIM!  When we rode on the bumpiest and the most constructions sites Dayton had to offer, I PRAISED HIM!  When I hit up to 120 mph on the burg and no one just happened to pull out, I REALLY PRAISED HIM!  Not because of those circumstances alone of being safe but because he has trained me to become a better rider and person in his image.   Even after I made sure everyone was home, I rode the long way home.  Saw a man who need some spare change.  I reached in my pocket and gave it to him.  I PRAISE GOD for the opportunity to bless someone regardless of their need for the change.  Thank you Lord for watching over all my biker friends!!!!!  Thank you for allowing me to be your special creation!  (PS. Did anyone see the bright gleam from the sun yesterday?  I told my friend that God was smiling at me.  He said, "Why he smiling at you only?" I replied, "I AM Special!") http://x.myspace.com/images/blog/smileys/thoughtful.gif

Enough said. 

Be Bless everyone.
Forealdoh

No comments: