Monday, August 25, 2008

Trials and Tribulations

What do you do or say when someone you know and love tells you they have cancer?  Do you say, "It's gon' be alright and God knows what is best", or, "WHAT!"?  Either way, I don't think there are any words that best fit the situation.

I laid in my bed last night thinking of everyone that suffers with this deadly disease.  I feel for them.  How many have succumbed  and how many have survived and are continually trying to survive.  


Someone told me yesterday to live my life to the fullest.  I am!  I will!  I am surely taking to heed to what trial and tribulations I may face in my life.  God is never wrong!  He loves me and I know he has a plan in store for me.  As I deal with my trail and tribulation I make this plea, this promise, this commitment to God and to the world. 
Lord when you bring you out with complete healing from head to toe, I will never STOP singing your praise.  You can take that the bank!!!!

I laid in my bed thinking how God blessed with a beautiful voice and I have not used it in years.  Now I am faced with voice loss and I can't stop singing.  Then it hit me!  Sometimes God allows you to grow through something for you to understand that you have unfinished business.  He will take away the very thing he blessed you with, in order for you to understand what your precious gift is.  In other words...USE IT or LOSE IT!

Pray for me as I prepare myself for battle!!!!

Be Blessed!

No comments: