Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I Am A Happy Person


Thanks to my new friend Daria for sharing this with me.  This couldn't have come at a better time, this is what's in my heart. Be Bless!

I am a Happy Person
(Author anonymous)

I am a HAPPY PERSON. My happiness does not depend on the conditions or even the people in my life; my happiness depends on my reactions to outer circumstances, on how well I can adjust to them.
Today I react positively to my environment, to the people around me.  Today I am adjustable and adaptable to circumstances. My happiness does not depend on another's estimation of me.  My happiness depends on how well I like myself. Today I remind myself that I am God's beloved child and I like myself as God's child.
My happiness does not depend on my income, on where I live, or what I own.  My happiness depends on how well I can see the spiritual reality behind all appearances.  Today I look at life with a new understanding of what is important, of what is of true VALUE!
Today, I promote Happy thoughts, I develop Happy attitudes; I choose to be HAPPY, wherever I AM, WHATEVER I AM DOING!!

Psalms 128:2
You shall be happy and it shall be well with you…

No comments: