Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I'm Just Saying! (God)

Lord, Sometimes I find extremely hard to follow your directions.  For example, you say to "turn the other cheek"....its hard to turn the other cheek let alone give them the other one.  I understand that everything works out according to your plan.  Can I request that you not have anyone hit, smack, bite, pull, prick, or anything in my directions cause I am pretty sure I fail the test.  I'm just saying.


Father,  when you decide to touch someone in the spirit, could you not have them hit the person beside or in front of them?  It is a health hazards for them.  I'm just saying.

Jesus, You set the bar high when came and left the earth.  You showed up and showed out.  I mean......you told the truth ALL the time.  Healed the sick, raised the dead, stood up to fake preist and people taking advantage of the poor, you flipped over others people property throughout the temple.  You carried your crossed and died for my sins.  I can't topped that!  I am doing good to not smack a person by the end of day.  I know I may tell a small lie sometime today and I wish someone would try to make me carry my cross so they can kill me.  They gon have to do me in right then and there cause I ain't carry that cross.  I'm just saying!

Holy Spirit, Do you think for just once that I can borrow enough power to wake you up in the middle of night say around 3 am or 5 am on a work day for you to talk to God?  I'm just saying!

I know we all have wonder if we can ask God these questions and he take our request seriously.  I know he has to be laughing at me while writing this.  It's worth a try!  Have a blessed day!

Forealdoh! (Cheryl)

I'm Just Saying Disclaimer:  This is the opinion of the writer.  The topics are not designed to hurt, bring pain but to deliver another way of thinking that is designed to help build a person up.  Keep in my mind that I write what I experience from my culture!  If you find that my writing offend you, this isn't the blog for you.  Keep it moving!  I'm Just Saying!  

No comments: