Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm Just Saying! (Attitude)

Today's Segment is on Attitude.  Change starts from within.

If you can't get ahead in life its not the fault of others.  Its YOU!  Walking around like you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth.  The only thing in your mouth when you were born was the fluid from your mothers womb.  I'm Just Saying!

If you're wondering why NO ONE gets along with you its not because they are tripping but YOU ARE!  You get mad because someone was able to buy something you wished you could have.  Get a life and a job!  I'm Just Saying!

Speaking of a job...You go and land a job interview, make it to a second interview then a "maybe we call you".  They are not going to hire you!  They only sent you to those the other interviews so others can laugh at you.  You walked in there saggin, with your converse on and skinny jeans, funny glasses and your hair not comb.  They called everyone in the office and said, "YOU HAVE GOT TO SEE THIS JOKER!"  If they call you back its only for the ones who didn't get to see Bobo the clown as the unemployed clown.  I'm Just Saying!

You met this girl and think she is all that but she really isn't your type.  You think she is and will fight and argue with anyone who disagree.  AH YOU SO DUMB!!!!  When she shows her true side you want the help of those you have fell out with to provide advise.  Here's one.....if you can't listen and think with the right head DON'T DATE.  Otherwise, the laugh will be on you!  I'm Just Saying!

If you are 30 - 50 you can see bull crap a mile a minute.  25-29 you are just getting your toes wet and if you are 24 and below sit down, be quiet and listen!    You are not grown yet!  You live with someone other than yourself.  Your age makes you legal but your thought process makes you a child!  Seriously you can't even wipe your behind without the person you living with buying the toilet paper!  I'm Just Saying!!!

I'm Just Saying Disclaimer:  This is the opinion of the writer.  The topics are not designed to hurt, bring pain but to deliver another way of thinking that is designed to help build a person up.  Keep in my mind that I write what I experience from my culture!  If you find that my writing offend you, this isn't the blog for you.  Keep it moving!  I'm Just Saying! 

No comments: