Thursday, October 14, 2010

I'm Just Saying (Facebook)

Facebook Etiquette - I'm just saying!

Today's segment of "I'm Just Saying" is dealing with....that's right....Facebook etiquette 101.  We all have thought of or have said something to someone about their page.  I have seen some out right silly stuff.  Here is my 411......I'm Just Saying!

1. Why do people get on facebook and think this is the place for all their drama?  For example:
Boy:  ____fill in the girl name______only wants a baby so she can get my paper! Fellas watch out for ___fill in the girl name_________.
Girl:  Ladies be on the look out for a short man with a wrinkle head (not the one on his shoulder either).  He's carrying a deadly crayon! ___fill in the guys name______ you can kiss my ___(tail) ___________.
I think that is so trifling and funny!!!  Wrinkle crayon........oh wee!!!     LMBO   I'm just saying!

2. People who take these bathroom pics need to take photo camera picture taking for idiots 101.  Never shoot a picture after using the bathroom.  You didn't flush!! Therefore we know you didn't wash yo nasty hands because you got it all in the picture!!!  Just NASTY!  I'm just saying!

3. Ladies if you don't want men leaving you jacked up comments such as "Can I Taste That?" Why post a picture of yourself half naked in stilettos, that you can't walk in, while your legs wide open or butt showing.  Change your thought process and your nasty ways and just maybe, MAYBE you can earn a little respect.  I'm just saying!

4. Stop writing like your momma never sent you to school.  PLEASE reread and reread again what you are posting.  If you're writing like Lil Wayne speaks you will never find a good mate.  You attract what you put out!!!  I'm just saying.

People stop cussing all on your status and stop talking like you in the street.  HELLO.....THIS IS ONLINE......!!!  We can't hear you!  Besides if you out of work, wanting work, you will not get work!  based on what you post!  Can you say.....Bum Status?!  I'm just saying!

Finally.....All those claiming to "Love God" or the "I'm down with Jesus" and any other so called sanctified "like" page, comment or status.......ask yourself and God in the middle of your playing church...."God, do you really know me instead of knowing of me?"  Hummmmm......I'm just saying!

See you tomorrow for more "I'm Just Saying"

Forealdoh!


I'm Just Saying Disclaimer:  This is the opinion of the writer.  The topics are not designed to hurt, bring pain but to deliver another way of thinking that is designed to help build a person up.  Keep in my mind that I write what I experience from my culture!  If you find that my writing offend you, this isn't the blog for you.  Keep it moving!  I'm Just Saying!  

No comments: