Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I Love You (Poem)


No matter how many times you turn back on me, I Love You!
No matter how many times you allow the enemy to use you, abuse you, mistreat you and others in your surrounding. 
I Love You.
Every time you turn your nose up to the person I send to meet you at your path of crossing, I Love You.
When you refuse to attend services at my house and even at your own, I still Love You.
For every curse word,
For every evil thing you have done to someone,
The lies you have told,
The hearts you have broken,
The gossiping and rumors you have spread,
The disrespect you have shown to your elders, to your parents and even to yourself.
My leaders who are put in place to teach & reach while you turned a deaf ear to them.
Even when you refuse to believe that my son is the only reason why I haven't taken you out yet, Understand its because I Love You!
Every time you do the very things that hurts me, I bow my head with great sadness because I Love You that much.  My love allows you to make your OWN decision of where you want to live eternally.


I guess you won't be coming with me after all.

-God

Sincerely,
Website Sign

1 comment:

Mrs. T Walker said...

PLEASE don't take no more breaks!!! I love this gurl!