Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I'm Just Saying (God has kept his promise to us)

Those who keep their promises recognize that God has been good to them and has answered their prayers. The entire 66th Psalms testifies to the mighty works which God has done for David personally and for His people. He pledges to keep His promise out of gratitude for the mighty blessings God has showered upon him.
Today brothers and Sisters we keep our promises to God because it is our way of saying "thank you" for being so good to us!
We give thanks to God for: --Muzzling the mouths of lions that came to devour us! --Quenching the flames of fires that tried to destroy us! --Conquering the enemies that came to destroy us! --Penetrating the walls built to divide us! --Unlocking the prisons designed to hold us down.
The Lord we serve is worthy to be praised and worthy of the fulfillment of any promise that we make.
I don't know about you but I promised the Lord that I would hold out until the morning comes! When the morning comes, crying days will be over. When the morning comes, lonely days will come to an end. When the morning comes, the wicked will cease from troubling and the weary will be at rest.
I heard a songwriter declare: "I'm on the battlefield for my Lord, and I promised Him that I, would serve Him till I die!
I've got to keep telling the story! Strong winds may blow, but I must tell the world about Jesus! Jesus, who died on Calvary! Jesus, who rose on Sunday morning I started in Jesus and I'm going through!
Sincerely,
Website Sign

No comments: