Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I'm Just Saying! (Silly Questions)

Ever wonder why people let some of the silly things come out of their mouth?  Whoever said there is no such thing as a dumb question I beg to differ!


If you have to ask someone "Do you love me?" Nine out ten they don't and if have to ask if they are in love with you, I'm convinced that you rode the little short yellow bus when you were in school.  You should know if you are loved by the actions of that person, so why ask?  I'm just saying!


Men, if you have to ask a woman if you're "instrument" is big, chances are you are not!  Stop making her lie to you to satisfy your ego.  If she is happy to be with you set that insecurity to the side before she set out to find Mr. Big!  Okay?  I'm Just Saying!


Ladies, if you have a man who willing to be home with you after a hard earned paycheck STOP BUGGING HIM by asking "When you gon take me out?  Take yourself out and leave that man alone so he can get up in the morning and make that money!  Better yet, leave a comment with his name and number, I know a few good women looking for a few good men!  I'm Just Saying!


To any Bosses who likes to stand over their employees desk because you have some authority saying, What's going on?  What are you working on? Did I miss anything?  Did anyone call?  If your employee have anything for you, you'll be the first to know it!  I mean....really?  Do you have to stand that close?  Must you be all up in their space?  Must you gather around their cubicle to converse.  After all I am sure they are working, psst IM me when your boss leaves?  ;-) Just Saying!  Don't act like you don't play cat and mouse with your boss!

and finally.....


Okay now I am guilty of this.....some one you know lost a love one and you ask, "How you doing?"  SLAP YOURSELF!  I asked someone that and they snapped back at me saying, "How the *&$^ you think I'm doing?"  I just got off the phone and picked up my face, pride, and tongue and gave them a lot of space!!!  How silly was that?  In that scenario other questions should be asked like, What do you need me to do?, Can I make some phone calls for you, clean, better yet, just don't say nothing unless they speak to you.  You may be safer that way!  I'm Just Saying!  (You know who you are.....LOVE YOU DEARLY!!!)



Be smart and think about the questions you ask before asking.  I'm Just Saying!
 and that's


Website Sign

No comments: