Thursday, December 2, 2010

I'm Just Saying! (Home Rememdies with Kids)

After raising three boys (ages 22, 22 and 20) you learn how to be crafty.  I was the only female in the house so I had to be tough!  Here are some tricks and trade of the motherly things I may or may not have done to get them to take their act right medicine.  (Don't be tripping on these things.....I never had to be in the court system, cemetery or jailhouse for my kids!)  They are actually good men I must say!  I'm Just Saying!

Have you ever come into the house and smelled your trash can stinking from the nights before?  You assigned chores and No One seemed to care to take out the trash.  Who ever had the responsibility to take it, call them!  Make them stand over the trash can with lid open breathing.  They will NEVER forget to take out the trash.  You will also get a laugh at their face as they try to breath away the trash can.  I'm Just Saying!  (I'm laughing just thinking about my sons face.)

Do you have a child sneaking in and out of the house?  Jimmy up a bucket of cold water over their entry way and soak em up.  They will make enough noise to wake you and the neighbors up.  I'm Just Saying!

Are your children ungrateful of the items you just purchase such as shoes?  Well!  Take em back or put them up which ever is your choice.  Go to the Goodwill or Salvation Army somewhere thrifty and purchase some shoes in their size.  Take an name brand box maybe the ones you just brought, take the new out and replace with old.  Give the shoes/item to your child and watch their face.  I bet they learn how to appreciate what you buy from now on.  I'm Just Saying!

Is your teen trying to smoke?  Go buy a pack of cigarettes and make them smoke em all!  Two at a time if you have to.  They will think about that the next time they try to be grown on your watch!  I'm Just Saying!

You have children who hate to flush the toilet?  Next time they leave a surprise for you make em stand there and look at it for a awhile.  Works just like the trash can!  I'm Just Saying People!

and finally my favorite!!!!!

Children acting a fool in school?  Go find a nappy wig, some jacked up Snoop Dogg teeth, granny panties (NEW) you can get them at a Goodwill for little of nothing.  Some cement glue to put in crotch of the panties, some holy too little pants and shirt with a pillow for a grandma booty.  Take the panties and turn inside out to wear over your pants OR you can tape to bottom of leg...just make sure the cement is showing.  Go to school, to their classroom and embarrass the mess out of them.  The look on their face is priceless!!!!  Make it clear to them that when they act up in school that embarrasses you and this is your way to let them know how you feel.  I promise you the school will not call you for any more foolishness!  I'm Just Saying!  (I actually did this to my younger son)



and that my people is, 
Website Sign

No comments: