Friday, January 2, 2009

Me Not For Real........

Someone wrote me an email and said I am not foreal.  Psst!  You really don't know me.  So let me set the record straight for all you haters hating on me.  I am foreal in more ways than one.

1.  I say what is on my mind!  What you see is what you get!
2.  If you wrong me or someone I am the first to let it be known.
3.  If I make a mistake or hurt someone feelings (not on purpose) I say I'm sorry and acknowledge my fault.
4.  If I say I am going to do something....I do it!
5.  If a person is in need and I can help out in some way, I do it!
6.  I speak from the heart and love from the soul!
7.  I treat people with respect and show how grateful I am when they help me out.
8.  When I say I live my life with out drama, that means I am drama free.
9.  I take no punches and except no bull.
10.  If you dish it out to me prepare to receive it back ten times fold.
11.  Hate it or leave it I am the most sincere, honest, truest friend, who
is very out spoken, kind hearted, loving woman you would ever met.
That makes me foreal!  Now you get over yourself because I ain't on you!
NOW THAT IS FOREAL.

Forealdoh!


No comments: