Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I'm Just Saying! (Surrending to God brings spiritual achievement)

A key to success is to surrender ourselves to God. What does that mean?
It means that we must give up our entire way of seeing and measuring things and see the world through "Kingdom" glasses. First we have to surrender our sense of personal confidence. This is the notion that we can accomplish anything, alone. When we surrender to God we change our attitude to one that says, "I can't do anything without God."
I can't succeed in business, school or my profession without God's blessings. Once that is done then kingdom building becomes the highest priority. Surrendering is not easy. Everything in us wants independence. Everything in us says, "Seek your own, do for yourself, and reach your own goals." Surrendering requires us to put our own goals on the back burner and to put those of Christ on the front burner. Those who are unable to surrender will also find the remaining four secrets difficult as well, because they are almost impossible to accomplish without an attitude of surrender.
Those who are able to surrender themselves can say with the songwriter, 'All to Jesus I surrender, all to him I freely give. I will ever love and trust him; in his presence daily live. I surrender all. I surrender all. All to thee my blessed savior; I surrender all." 

 
Sincerely, 
Website Sign

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really needed this confirmation. Thank you so much for your posting. It's so good to see that everyone is not selling out to gossip or lower standards. Please keep allowing God to use you.