Tuesday, September 15, 2009

IF

IF               
If I can have you with me all the time, I would be glued to you.
If I can keep you safe wrapped in my love, my arms, my heart and soul without ever hurting you, I would keep you safe.
If I can be with you without the doubts, concerns, pass heart aches, I would be with you forever.
If I can promise you that I would never make a mistake or hurt your heart or pride, I would make that promise.
If I can look into your eyes and provide you with my thoughts, my desires, my wants and you feel my love instantly without a doubt, I would stare into your eyes forever.
If I tell you that I will love you forever and mean it from my heart, believe me.
If I say I will try to spare your heart from being broken, I will try harder to not hurt you.
If I love you today I know that I will ALWAYS love you tomorrow because that is forever with you.
If I am not around you I want you to know that I am thinking of you, desiring you, most importantly still loving you.
If I make a fool of myself trying to love you at all times, I guess that makes me a sucker for love.
If I have the need to be please, I will depend on you.
All the if’s in the world can’t stop me from being in love with you.  I love you always!



Especially written for my husband

No comments: