Wednesday, September 7, 2011

New neighbors


As a child I never knew what it meant to be healthy.  This is normal for me.  I have overcome so many obstacles in my path that I look back and smile while thanking God for the many opportunities he has bestowed upon my life.  I am in awe each day for His loving grace.
For the last few weeks, I have been fighting a battle.  My faith has been tested, my health is shaken and after that, I finally realized that I AM human.  Many of us who are believers of Christ forget that we are indeed born into a human state of mind and of a sinful world. 

As I left my doctors appointment, I thought about the bad news I received.  How I am now going to have to bear telling my husband and love ones yet another issue? Then I realized how God must feels when Jesus, His Son, witnessed time after time about serving Him and many who failed to receive the message.  The heart is heavy but the outcome is the choice that He gives to us to make.  That's where I am at this moment.  My heart is very heavy, my outcome is the choice I will make because it's the freedom God has given us.  Will I take more treatments?  Will I allow the doctors to start radiation on me and pump me with more medication?  It is all a choice.  Love, life, careers friends, family whatever crosses our path is a choice and an outcome.  (Now don't take what I am saying and getting all religious on me.  These are my thoughts as I had earlier after receiving some devastating news concerning me.)

So as my new neighbors take house in my body I hope its ready for the ride of its life.  While you're in my brain, make sure you tap into the Word of God that is stored in and between the brain cells.  See how my heart races everytime I sing of His praises.  Watch how my blood rushes throughout my body when the Holy Spirit moves within.  Be sure to pay attention to the healing affects that will take place in 5...4...3....2....1  NOW!  

When we choice wisely the outcome is so much greater than those who choose selfishly.  So as I lay upon the altar of God to lay my burdens, I choose to live!  Live in life and to live eternally.  

Whatever God's will is for me, so let it be.  I will enjoy every moment of my earthly life and I will rejoice to the very end.  My neighborhood is still good!!!

Sincerely,
Website Sign

No comments: