Sunday, August 1, 2010

I love the fact that God gives me a choice along with freedom. Many people I know do not understand that I share what I have learned just by living. By no means am I a saint but I am a woman of God who is doing my best to live this Christian life. I am one of the many people who breathes and sleep for God's loving grace and embrace. I don't cuss, I don't drink or smoke, but that is the easy part. Not doing things that you don't do any way. I struggle with many things such as not being so quick to be angry, not having patience, and wanting to kick someone to sleep for messing with me and my. I know that I must press my way no matter what the situation is or how bad it may seems in my mind. My soul says YES!

I hate bugs, bad smells, and being hot. I hate for people to touch, brush upon me or being rough with me. I don't have no place in hell. It is not an option for me. Plain and simple folks. Cheryl CAN NOT GO TO HELL because I know I WILL NOT survive. Gloria can sing "I Will Survive" all she won't because it won't do no good in hell. Nelly can take all the clothes off he want just "cuz it's gettin hot in here" NEWS FLASH its gon be hot!!!! That's what hell is. A place one won't survive because it is always hot!!!!

I go through enough hell on earth I surely can't see myself enduring being miserable eternally . No laughing matter......hell is no laughing matter.

There is a book I have read years ago called "A Divine Revelation of Hell" by Mary K. Baxter. This book woke me up. Here is the link to read it free either in .pdf or word version. The link is http://spiritlessons.com/Mary_K_Baxter_A_Divine_Revelation_of_Hell.htm Please read it.

I love the Lord with all my heart and soul. I believe in Him and his word. I believe there is a hell and people will perish there forever if they do repent and come to know Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. God is real and HE loves every one of us but gives a choice to make. I am looking forward to my mansion and walking through the pearly gates to worship with the Lord and Jesus. The thought of being in Hell scares me to think the I had the choice to choose God and didn't. Don't find out when its too late. Which will you choose? H E A V E N or H E L L?

Father in the Name of Jesus
I pray for the person who is reading this. I pray that they know you more intimately or come to know you as their Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Father bless them and provide the knowledge and wisdom within their hearts. It's not about being perfect but having a pure heart to serve you and your kingdom. Let your light shine within and at all times. Let them know that they are the head and not the tail and they they are above and not beneath. You are God all by yourself and we just thank you for loving us so much that you sacrificed your son Jesus for our sins. Help us to be more like him by sharing your word, your love, and by blessing others in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments: