Tuesday, September 8, 2015

First Class or Nah? I'm Just Sayin!

Don't look for others to build you up when you constantly tearing people apart.  When you stop pushing maybe others will stop pulling away.  I'm Just Saying!

Who said you can have that married person?  What God joined together let no man put asunder!  That means keep your desperate wanna be housewife in the projects until that married person is legally available.  You are like roaches, unwanted bug sneaking around for crumbs.  I'm Just Sayin!

Everyone wants to be a model but not everyone has the look to be one.  One must know the moves, the atmosphere you're trying to develop, the camera, and where the lighting is.  Taking pictures in your bathroom or a filthy room doesn't required a contract but it does cry for a housekeeper to clean up after a thot!  Ma'am please sit on down and read a book perhaps a book that will guide you on cleaning.  I'm Just Sayin!

Which leads me to the this........I'm sick of looking a but shots.  Put your clothes on!  Nothing is for the imagination these days.  If you spend as much time as you do taking body shots you might just catch you a husband.  Showing your a%& will attract and a%&.  I'm Just Sayin!

Final thoughts:
Learn to love yourself enough to know what your value and self worth is.  If you don't know how can a man know.  You teach a person how to treat you.  Treat yourself first class and you'll attract a first class man.  I'm Just sayin!

Sincerely,
Website Sign 

No comments: